Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weight loss, Update #3.

So I did a little test yesterday, in that I walked about 5 kilometers (quite briskly I might add), and then ruined that calorie burn with some fantastic garlic bread sticks from Pizza Hut. THose buggers are tasty, but they are, for lack of a better term, one of the WORST things you can eat during a calorie reduced diet.

Today after breakfast, I weighed myself. I am now officially 4 lbs lighter. Even though I ate those lovely little cheese and garlic delights, I didn't add any bulk. I had dropped 4 lbs already when I decided to do this test, but I thought it may have been simple water loss/gain. We all jump back and forth a couple of lbs each day because of this.

1 week in, I've lost 4 lbs. I haven't been so proud of such a little achievement in my entire life. :)

Updates to come! :)

C

No comments:

Post a Comment