Tuesday, November 9, 2010

THe All Day Blog Part Six: Summarizing the Day

I tried doing this in little bits today as a test. It was a little cumbersome, but it didn't affect my work any. You see, there are changes coming in life that won't allow me to sit down for 30 or 40 minutes and drone on about nothing at all. This used to be a way for me to kill a lunch period where I was trapped at work during said time. Now, I won't be stuck any longer! Good news for me, bad news for the blog. I guess I'll still poke up a link or two here and there, and even blog a little in the nights. But I'm sure that the frequency of this will be far less than I've been able to.

Nearly 200 blog posts and 3000 hits later. I never thought I'd get this far. :) Thanks for reading and I look forward to you reading again. I do enjoy this.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment