Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Long Blog Part Eight: Weight loss, an update.




So I've started a simple program suggested to me by my cousin, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/. I'm lighter than I thought I was, but not by much. My current weight is 222lbs. My goal is to get to around 195ish. THis site is great, it gives me an idea of how much I eat, and allows me to track it. Based on the goal I set, it gives me the amount of calories, fat, carbs, and protein I should take in each day. So far today, I managed to beat my calorie count by about 300. I sadly failed my fat intake by about 16, ad protein by 3. I notice that I would have made my fat count had I not crumbled and eaten that bag of Old Dutch chips. Lesson learned for tomorrow I guess.

I am sure some of you reading are rolling your eyes at me, wondering why I'm writing about this here. Well, I tell ya. This makes me do it. Makes me at the very least TRY to do better on a health watch. Since I turned 30, I'm noticing more aches, pains, and I don't heal as fast. If by writing this down it makes me do it, then so be it.

So I'll be back tomorrow or the next day with an update, like it or not. :)

C

No comments:

Post a Comment