Friday, October 29, 2010

The Friday Blog, Photography and my wife, NHL, and the cutest kid in the world. :)

So this weekend is Halloween, the time of year when children get to dressup and be imaginative and adults have another reason to party. For me, it's an excuse to wear my Islanders jersey to work! :D While there are a few things on the go this weekend, I'm guessing a low key weekend is on the playbill for us the weekend. Steph hasn't had a slow weekend in a long time, and with her working a lot next week, a little r'n'r will be in order.



I had Camera Club last night and managed to finally get Steph to go, and even got her to share a couple of shots she took. This one here, of our pet turtle Tico, shows what a good eye and what great patience Steph has for photography in general. While it may have been a little difficult for her to take some constructive criticism, I think in the long run she will actually take something from this experience and learn from it.

I brought a couple of shots of my absolutely cute god son at the Pumpkin festival this weekend past at Lester's Farm. Personal bias aside, I really don't think I've ever seen such a photo-genic child. He's easy to shoot, and smiles all the time. The pic below here wasn't one of the shots I presented, just one from the shoot. Cutest kid on the farm, bar none. :)

So the Islanders lost Wednesday night to what looked to be a far superior team in Montreal. While I know for a fact that the Islanders can skate with anyone, they seemingly laid the proverbial "egg" when it came to this game. Roloson wasn't on his game, the defence was shoddy, and it seemed only Doug Weight, James Wisneiwski and John Tavares cared about what was going on in the game. It's revenge night, and we're looking for a big night from Rick DiPietro. He'll be wearing his pink pads tonight.

That's it today.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment