Friday, June 3, 2011

"Eyes On You" photoshoot

It's a wonderful thing, this "Photoshop". You can take under exposed, over exposed, crappy photos and make miracles with them. It's saved me soooo many times.

So I  did a small photoshoot with Steph tonight, focusing on her eyes. Take a look at some of the end results.

This one was more just a straight on shot. It was under exposed originally, part of a HDR processing that just wasn't working out for me. The end result was striking.


This one was more a "work of art", something I had in my mind for a few days. I turned up the green on the iris and knocked everything around it out of focus.


This shot is unprocessed. It's a little soft, as it was more an impromptu snapshot while she was getting annoyed at my poor photographer instructions. :P Love you dear!

As you can see, there are lots of wonderful things Photoshop can do for you with poorly shot pictures. Luckily, I have a great model to work with, so it makes things easier in general.

C

1 comment: