Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've finally taken some pictures.

Sadly, they aren't much to look at, but at least it's a start. I've been restoring two table hockey boards over the past month or two and here are the first shots of each available. The first board is a classic Coleco 5170 Power Play Board, manufactured in 1980. It has flat plastic players with printed decals on them. (I've been posting them for all to have last month)


The second board is a more modern Stiga Championship Board, with 3D modeled players. It's a far better built game with clean lines, goalie shooting ability, and no "dead zones" which plagued older versions of table hockey.



Take a look and tell me what you think.

C

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome dude! As an Islanders fan you may appreciate this. On my PowerPlay 2 game I recreated the 1984 Stanley Cup Final between the Islanders and the Oilers at the Nassau Coliseum. Using the decals you posted and Print Shop I was able to put all the names and numbers on all the players (Bossy, Trottier, Gillies vs. Gretzk,y Messier, Kurri) and I made decals for all the signage on the ice which is accurate to how the Nassau Coliseum looked in 1984. I even installed plexiglass all around and added boards. This wouldn't have been possible without your decals pal! Thanks!:) If you want to see some pic I can email some to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I'll post them here too so everyone can see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, I'm sorry to hear that you're closing your blog:( Well I finally just posted pics of my customized hockey tables on Facebook, Stiga, Gretzky and Powerplay 2. Email me (gbernabe@yahoo.com) since I'd love to hear what you think.

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150395815715548.612498.796040547&l=f7151fcac9

    ReplyDelete